About Me

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introduction

Today, I will be introducing humankind to a new friend. Perspective. 

However, I will provide a tinge of enlightenment beforehand.

The topics I will discuss here, held deep within the bowels of the internet, will promote the evolution of the human psyche. The process will be hell, however. Before I can expand the horizons of your mind I must break it, twist it, fold it, purge it, reforge it, and piece it back together afterwards.The majority of your friends and family will not survive the process. The philosophical and theological poison you have been forced to swallow has softened society; you and the other idiots have been bred into ignorance. You are frail-bodied and weak-minded. It is disgusting. 

On another note: If you can't handle the introduction to reality, please submit a comment. I would enjoy tutoring you personally on a regular basis. 

I support learning on the job, and so that I may set a good example for my students, I will be posting important events and experiences that occur in my daily life. If I happen to dissect any young adults or teenagers, I will post a detailed description of the process on this blog.

You might be wondering:

Who is the author of this blog, and what is he trying to "teach us"? Well, to be frank, it recently occurred to me that most people have never indulged in the blissful experiences related to outlets such as sadism and torture. I'd like to open doors and inspire my followers, as well as share the satisfaction I receive when I drive a subject to madness. 

That answers the "what?" but not the "who?".

Perhaps I should introduce myself? You may call me the Advocate. I consider myself a psychologist, a doctor, an inventor, a scientist, a politician, and an employee for those who (metaphorically) pay my bills. In reality, I do not get payed for what I do. A pity. On the other hand, I am a bit of a celebrity.
I travel abroad, and currently I am visiting the United States on a (metaphorical) business trip. A vast amount of people know about my work. In a few weeks, I will be renowned in New Jersey.

If you have any questions about who I am or what I do specifically, feel free to ask. Of course, you'd have to be an idiot to not understand what I do for a hobby. If you are an idiot, you have most likely missed the point of this first post. 

On a final note: I will be dulling a pair of scissors later today for an upcoming project.. I am quite bored as of late. I will post more information about myself, what I do, what I will teach you, etc. very soon.

~tA

No comments:

Post a Comment