About Me

Monday, March 26, 2012

Back in Black

Blood. Ha. Hahaha... My blood. Shiny new tricks everywhere, new blood. New blood. My blood. Haha. What a head-rush.

Hey kids, students, lovers, victims, pawns, and amigos. It has been a long time, hasn't it? A month without contact with my beloved readers... hehe I bet you're wondering where or why I went away. But wait-- If you've been keeping up with my darling Shady, you probably know that I called her. Silly girl always blabs on and on about me. She's such a fangirl. Hehehehe... But yes, I called her and up until now I have been quite busy with appointments and other fascinating little side jobs. This is the first time in a LONG time I've had internet connection to update from. I'm currently brewing myself a nice cup of tea, and I must say its splendid to be stationed again.

Travelling is fun, but nothing beats settling into a hideout and stalking one target for a few weeks... Teasing the sanity of a doomed patient, hanging a puppet by his strings... The fear breeds and infects everyone and then you reap the harvest.

I was never very good at farming, though... Soil is good for one thing and one thing alone, really. Decomposition.

What a head-rush. I keep getting them. Hehe guess it has something to do with my blood, doesn't it? Bloody blood blood. Black like burnt wood... Changing. I'm not sure who to blame for this new color scheme, but hey; nothing like learning  new tricks.

Speaking of new tricks, there are a few I'm excited to show off. Oh pshaw, shut your mouth, boy. Enough talk, more action. Why am I talking to myself? Heh. Too much time alone. Need some more social activity, or I'll snap. I'll have to get myself a dose of Dia, Shady and... Hehe Mr. Black. Ironic, isn't it? Black blood, Black's blood. Almost prophetic. Prophetic. Is that even the right word? Hehehe do I feel another head-rush coming on, or is this just a strong cup of tea?

Anyways, I'm not back in good old Jersey yet, but I will be posting from my new outpost while I clear things up where I'm at. When I do get myself back to the east coast, I've got to schedule an appointment with dear old Proctor.

Do that, do this, schedule that, kill him, mutilate her, what's up with everyone trying to boss me around lately? Sheesh. Its a good thing I love my job.

Another head-rush. Man, my eyes hurt... Itchy... Ugh. This is a bad way to start the week. No calling in sick for me, I have lots to do. I'm going to take a sample of my new blood and run some tests, I'm very interested in seeing what happens. Hehehe. I'm my own test subject! Funny...

Oh my head. I bet you're all enjoying my suffering, aren't you? Sick little monsters. Hehehe.

Well, I better scoot! If I don't get to work now, I'll never finish. Be back soon to update once my head clears.

Its good to be back.
~tA

No comments:

Post a Comment